Today a new release of Freeciv WebGL 3D was released to play.freeciv.org. The new version contains these improvements:
- Performance improvements to the 3D rendering and using better materials on the 3D models.
- Update to the latest build of Three.js and jQuery 3.2.1.
- Many minor bugfixes, all of them listed on the project page on GitHub.
We would like some feedback about what to focus on in the next version. Here are some suggestions:
- Translations of the Freeciv-web game to the languages already supported in Freeciv desktop game.
- Customizable player flags and nation.
- Better support for playing the game on mobile.
Please post your feedback on the forum!